Five Coastal Shots

I have not posted too often during the past year , but what an impressive group of Photos from 2019 I enjoyed viewing them. Not too sure these can stand with them. But here are five 2019 coastal images I liked from a location I frequent.![Breakers |690x459]Beakers (upload://7ce62hYCfQBgCnEeGwEPROsxqBX.jpeg)

Stephen, a fine collection of coastal images. As they’re presented I like the first image best. However, if I played around with some cropping & small amount of cloning on the third image of huge collection of shell critters (mussels?)… :thinking: in the end I might find it my favorite of the group. Regardless, we can always find some fun with a variety of looks from our work IMO… :cowboy_hat_face:
Thanks for a sharing these… :sunglasses:

An excellent collection of beachscapes, Stephen! You have everything from wide open expanse to intimate details. My favorite of the bunch is #4 because of the pastel sunset and the peaceful atmosphere. Great job with controlling the exposures on all of them. Good detail and textures in both highlights and shadows.

Stephan, yes a fine collection of “seascapes”. I particularly like #1 and #4 because both of them provide a classic sense of a painting, especially the flying birds in #1. I also enjoy the tight look at all the mussels.

Stephan, you should really post here more often, this is a wonderful collection of images. While they are all seascapes, what I like about this as a group is the diversity of looks from grand to intimate. My favorites are #1, #3, and #4. As @Mark_Seaver mentioned #1 and #4 have a classic painterly look to them. The light and color in #4 is especially gorgeous, the way the color is hitting the wet sand is wonderful. And image #3 is a very strong abstract, there is a lot of interesting detail to appreciate in this image.

You did not mention the location of these images in your description. would you mind sharing the general location where these were taken ?

Thank you Paul, Gary Mark and Ed for the comments. Ed all the images were made at various times during 2019 at the Dana Point Marine Preserve. Low tide can be a productive time for photography.