Flotsam

What a wonderful Image of this beach scene. I like the all of the contrasts going on, between the stark dried old log and the lush palm trees. The darkness of the trees with the white beach in the foreground. Great image Jaapv.

1 Like

Lovely, lovely image. This works very nicely in B&W. I only wish the end of the tree hadn’t been cut, but was a natural break, but you obviously had no control of that. My only suggestion would be to clone the couple of areas that show the hand of man in the BG. Other than that, I really like this.

1 Like

This scene was made to processed in B&W. And I like your processing here, it has just the right level of contrast. What I really like about this image is how you made such effective use of the wrack line in the composition. The staggered line down the beach acts as both a leading line and a framing element, i really like how you incorporated it into the composition. Nicely done :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Nice image with the B$W processing. The only small nit I have is the same as @Bill_Chambers. about the sawn log, which you had no control over.