Fox Kit (w/repost)

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any

Any pertinent technical details: Taken with Canon SX60, handheld.

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Simply beautiful Patricia. I love the over the shoulder pose of the kit. The intensity of the look on the kits face makes for a high impact image. Processing looks excellent, you have perfectly capture the color of the fur.

Sweet photo of this little guy. Good composition. Personal preference is to move him down in the frame just a tad. Beautiful color and exposure.

I am curious why this is in Human & Fauna rather than Wildlife.

Should be in wildlife. Thanks for pointing that out. Editors please move if you wish.

A very nice shot of this fox kit, Patricia. I agree with moving it down or possible adding a touch of headroom and extra canvas on the right.

Consider it moved.

He is a real cutie, Patricia. Love how he posed for you. Agree about the moving him down a bit in the frame. Great wildlife capture.

Thanks for all your suggestions. Attached is a repost incorporating the extra head room and right side extension.

1 Like

That’s a great looking subject and wonderful setting !
Love those flowers in the grass, especially the yellow ones ! I was just wondering if you applied any NR to the image, but it could be due to SX60.

This was a grab shot using the car window as a blind. No post processing done except for the usual levels and sharpening. Do you feel it needs noise reduction. To my eye (they are old but in relatively good condition) it doesn’t need NR. Please reply.

No it doesn’t need the NR, I asked you because it lacked fine details at places.