Good morning Mr. Sunshine

Emerging and floating vegetation glows with morning light

Description:

Specific Feedback Requested:

Any and all comments are appreciated

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

Is this a composite? (focus stacks or exposure blends are not considered composites) NO Canon 5D 70-200 f/4 @75 mm 1/15 sec, f/16

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
5 Likes

Wow! This is so beautiful, it looks like an impressionist painting. I wouldn’t change a thing!

Lovely, James. Love the implied diagonal line made by the reeds and the lovely color palette going from soft gold/yellow to orange then a soft blue green. A very serene photo indeed.

Gorgeous image. Beautiful colors.

Well seen, James. The diagonal of the reeds and the color shifts are very eye catching. There are color shadows around all of the reeds and some of the lily pad.

A stunningly dramatic image, but the processing has left some artifacts – I wonder if they can be dealt with without losing the impact…

Love this as a work of art.

Like the golden glow on the lily pads and the combination of smooth vegetation and the spikes of the grass. Everything came together for you in this image and it is a joy to view.

Quite nice. I really like your vision.

Stunning as is! Well done. Minor subjective nit: lighten slightly both bottom corners.