Ripples on Pond at sunrise

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
3 Likes

Jim: Oh this is well seen! Love the light and color and the movement in the water disturbing the reflection is really nice. Most excellent! >=))>

A whole different take on moving water, Jim, and it’s a beautiful one. The reed reflections in the ripples with that lovely sunrise makes for a stunning image.

That’s a stunner Jim. Even the hot points, which I would normally whine about, seem to just fit the uniqueness of this image. I’ll echo, well seen and captured.

Jim, the reflections and the cross hatching of the water are terrific. This is beautiful. I really like the light airy feeling.

Jim,

Wow, this is wildly fantastic! The ripples breaking up the reflection is almost mesmerizing. Beautifully seen and captured.

Lon

Thank you to all for the nice comments. I have not been commenting or posting for a while. Not sure why; just a bit of a pause.

Just beautiful, Jim!! You could also crop out the non-reflected reeds. Not better at all, just a more abstract presentation. Love this one.

Pretty cool !!. I think another comp with the above water reeds cropped off just leaving the reflections would also work.
:vulcan_salute: