Grizzly fishing

What technical feedback would you like if any? any and all. any post processing suggestions.

What artistic feedback would you like if any?any and all

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

iso 1600 263 mm f 8.0 1/1000 second

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
2 Likes

Such a dynamic pose, Frank! I love this frame. Very dynamic. I really like how its left hind leg is still on the rock. Very well done.

WHAT a moment! Great capture. Pouncing on a salmon, I bet. Love it.

Great action, precise timing and awesome subject, looks like Grizzly is flying !
If you like, you may burn the water. And you can try different compositions if you have some more canvas at the bottom.
:wave:

It must have been great being there, I see you were rather close. Did you get splashed? LOL
Great shot , TY for post

At least you did not get totally shut off, despite the 85 degree weather. Great action, good pose, and you got the claws and face, what more could you ask for. I would suggest adding a stronger vignette here, especially in the water and upper left corner, it will draw more attention to the bear.

thanks! good suggestion.

still thinking about january. but don’t let me delay your decisions. i go back and fourth on it.

Great action. Thanks for sharing this beautiful image.

Terrific shot! Congrats on your EP.