Happy Easter!

Easter bouquet for my wife from a local grocery store (curbside pickup). Having extra time allows me to do more indoor flower portraits. Sony a77II, Tamron 16-300mm @ 33mm, ISO 100, f/22, 1s, AWB, tripod mounted. Added a bit of fill light in post processing and cloned out some pollen spots that I had missed on my backdrop :slightly_frowning_face:. All comments and suggestions welcome and thanks for viewing.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Jim: Really nice still life with good lighting and a fine exposure. My only tiny wish would be for a touch more room on the bottom where that one petal touches the edge of the frame. Well done. >=))>

I agree Bill, needs some more elbow room down there…must watch my edges!

I have found bouquets quite difficult to photograph - to get the lighting right - and I think you’ve done a great job on that, Jim. I’m guessing the added fill light has made a difference - however you achieved the result, well done !!

My retirement pledge to myself was a flower arrangement or plant each pay day. More than 10 years later I still buy a bouquet or an orchid. Lovely arrangement captured nicely. Brought a cheer to my day. Hope you had a happy and healthy Easter.