He can't stay in there forever.

These two shot were taken on Oct8, at 10:18 & 10:24 AM, in Rocky Neck State Park, CT. I think they work as a set, because of the eye direction contact. Thank you for stopping by.
Peter

Type of Critique Requested

• Aesthetic: Feedback on the overall visual appeal of the image, including its color, lighting, cropping, and composition.
  • Conceptual: Feedback on the message and story conveyed by the image.
  • Emotional: Feedback on the emotional impact and artistic value of the image.
  • Technical: Feedback on the technical aspects of the image, such as exposure, color, focus and reproduction of colors and details, post-processing, and print quality.

Specific Feedback and Self-Critique

any

Technical Details

Canon R5, Canon 100-500mm & 1.4ext, (700mm & 610mm) f10, -1.7 & -1 Ev, 1/2000, ISO 1000 & 400). They were cropped by 20% & 60%. miner adjustment of gain and whites in DXO Photo Lab 6.

1 Like

These are quite nice, Peter. Looks like you nailed two different species too:
The first one is the Great Egret and the second one is the Snowy Egret, I believe. Well done.

Nice environmental look at both birds. I especially like the great egret shot with the grass,

These are both nice portraits, Peter. They have a nice profile ‘angle’ and the eyes are strong.

Hi Dave, Allen & Grenda
Thank you for your comments. Some times I get lucky and a group of shots can be put to gather tell a story.
Peter