I just don't see them

This photograph was taken in the back of Rocky Neck State Park, Ct on May11, at 8:30 AM.
Thank you for stopping by.
Peter

Specific Feedback Requested

any

Technical Details

Canon R5, Conan 100-500mm & 1.4ext, f10, 700mm, -1.3EV, 1/400, ISO 100. The Shot is cropped by 40% and I adjusted the exposure, highlights and contrast in DXO Photo Lab 5.

Excellent composition with outstanding detail and exposure. DOF and reflections work well.

Peter, this is really a nice image. Wonderful composition with the low eye level view, the reflections, and the exposure all coming together nicely to equal and excellent shot, in my opinion. Another R5, this is looking very promising. I’m enjoying the water drops on the grass as well.

Enjoying this one. Good poses and detail, like the shadows and the environmental aspect. Well done.

I like how you have good focus on both birds - and of course the pose is first class. Well taken, Peter.

Hi David, Shirley, Allen & Mike
Thank you for the comments, Photographing this group of Egrets was a lot of fun. Shirley, the R5 does open up new opportunity to photograph bird that, I did have with my 7DII.
Peter

Thank you, Peter, that is good to hear. I replaced my 7DII with the R5. Just need to get out and use it now.

Another excellent image, Peter! The whites look great, as do the poses and environment.