He will stay, waiting for another spring to come

As the leaves are gone, there is only a naked tree. Sad !!

What technical feedback would you like if any?All feedback is more then welcome !

What artistic feedback would you like if any?what about the composition

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

I am very much enjoying the lines and shapes of the tree branches, but I am on the fence about the overall composition. I spend all my time on the right side of the image and the left is just kind of there, somewhat unseen, if that makes any sense. It does make me think, though.

@Harley_Goldman, Harley,Thank you for your time. My thought was that the left should keep your attention to the tree. I think that happend .
I also turned the image horizontally. Maybe I shouldn’t have done that.A matter of taste I think.

I never grow tired of looking at trees. I like the composition, although I do understand where @Harley_Goldman is coming from.

I like your line of thinking. Works for me.
:vulcan_salute:

Ben, the shapes of the tree trunks are really interesting, and make a wonderful subject. I too can see where Harley comment about the right side is coming from, that tree is such a dominant subject that crop of just the right half would work. But I do like how you elected to show a wider view here, and place the tree in the context of the surrounding fall color. I like how you have three parts in your composition, the yellow on the left, the green in the center, and then the tree. As you present this image, it tells a nice story about the fall season, and how the tree fits into that story. A crop along the lines of what Harley suggests is more about the graphic shape of the tree. I think both stories work pretty well.