Heartiest Congratulations to Max Waugh

My heartiest congratulations to @Max_Waugh, a Winner in the highly prestigious Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2019 competition in the B&W category.

Three cheers !!!

PS. Kindly correct me if I’m missing any one from the NPN.

3 Likes

Congratulations goes out to Max for this wonderful honor. I googled the information and saw it was a bison in a dramatic snow flurry. Excellent…:+1::+1:

1 Like

Yes, huge congrats to @Max_Waugh for this honor. Wonderful image!

1 Like

Congratulations Max!

1 Like

Beautiful image, Max!! Congratulations.

1 Like

Hi from London, and thanks, everyone! This week has been a remarkable experience, and I’m proud to have joined the ranks of past NPN alums who have been honored in this competition. I plan to share a bit more info about the image (perhaps in the Wildlife Showcase), when I get home.

Incidentally, if you have plans to visit London I obviously recommend seeing the WPY exhibit at the Natural History Museum, but I also saw the Remembering Lions show today and was blown away by the collection of top level images from a number of leading wildlife photographers. Be sure to check that out too if you end up over here soon.

Max

1 Like

Congratulations Max, a deserved honor!

I had some trouble finding the wining images, so here are some links:

Grand Title Winners
Adult Awards
Young Awards

1 Like

Awesome! Congratulations Max!

Phenomenal image!

1 Like

Congratulations, Max. This image of the bison in snow is fantastic. A well-deserved honor for you!

1 Like

Congratulations, Max, that is one excellent image, and what an honor. It sure looks like it was cold out there.

1 Like

Thanks again, everyone. We wrapped up our week in London, which surpassed all expectations, and flew home today. Lots of work to be done following the publicity from this, but I hope to share some more about the experience and the image itself soon, when I have a chance to sit down and write.

Max

Awesome photo Max! Well done and congratulations :beer::beer: …Jim

1 Like