Heavy bodied Jumper

As I had mentioned last week, I had got a few spiders on the same plant. This is a heavy bodied jumper. The excessive red is from the flash filtered through the leaves of the crotton plant.
Hyllus semicupreus
6DII, 70-200 F4L, F22, 1/100, ISO 640
Balan Vinod

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

balanvinoddotcom
2 Likes

You are a spider whisperer for sure. Very natural, but bold and dynamic at the same time. Tough to pull off with tiny creatures. Terrific focus and details. The red really frames it well.

Hi Balan,

The reds frame the spider quite well. The comp is very nice with the one edge of the flower with the sharply focused region of the spider. I think that this is fine as presented.

Balan, what a beauty. I love how the red frames him so nicely. Wonderful details in him. Very well composed, exposed and captured. I sure can’t think of a thing to improve this nice image.

Wonderful photo Balan. The composition was very good and brings out this spider very well

Lovely colors, and the contours frame the subject quite well. Nicely done, Balan.

Jim …its actually not a flower, its a cortton plan, and its leaves. When the light from the flash+ diffuser falls on the red leaves…its like using a red diffuser.
Thanks for your kind words
Balan Vinod