Yet Another Jumper

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

Another jumper from my garden
6D2, 180 Tam ext

Balan Vinod

Technical Details

6D2, 180 Tam ext

Wow, Balan, you are making me jealous! Not really, I am happy for you that this cute little guy posed in just the right place and in the right way. In my opinion, perfectly captured. I really can’t think of anything to improve the shot. Well done!

Great colours, perch and pose - with a neat composition. Very beautiful, Balan.

I love the pose and the sidelong look, makes me wonder what caught its attention, but knowing jumpers it’s probably nothing. The detail is softer than in most of your work, but the edge of that leaf is just so perfect in the scene that I would have worked with this one, too. The left to right aspect is a nice pull, too. What a cute little critter. Love it.

Hi Balan, what a great composition with the spider hugging the leaf edge and the leaf being red is a great element too. Love seeing those eyes each with a catchlight - what an amazing creature! I agree with Kris that the spider is just a wee bit soft but this is still an intriguing image.