Two Striped Jumper II

This is one more from the series
6DII, 70-200, Extn, Raynox

Balan Vinod

Specific Feedback Requested

Any feedback is welcome

Technical Details

1 Like

Ah, Balan, another really nice look at a Jumper. Nice details, and I like the curved perch. I wonder if if maybe cropping some of the empty space on the left would improve the image. Maybe you were going for keeping him off center, but maybe a square crop would work better. Not sure. Also, I think if it were my shot (wish it was) I might would try to darken the bottom right corner. All of the rest of the BG is nice and black, so if that part was too, I think it would really call attention to your cute subject. I just love jumpers!

Great eye contact and detail in the hairs on his legs, Balan. @Shirley_Freeman suggestion about darkening the LRC would be a good idea for sure. I do like the crop as is, but I am more of asymmetrical kind of person. Absolutely love those eyes.

1 Like

Oh boy this is a springy looking little dude. I like the angle of the perch and the spider and I like that you’ve caught a lot of the silk its been laying down. Engaging and a little bit dramatic.

Balan, this is a stunning image. I have to admit that spiders give me the creeps, and your work makes this little guy feel so intimidating to me. I love it!

Balan, this is another excellent look at this little spider. Those eye are truly mesmerizing.

1 Like