Peek

From a few weeks back, in my garden, diffused light from flash …
Temperatures have started going up …and hope to find more of the jumpers.

6DII , 180 Tam, 2 ext tubes and a 1.4, F 11, 1/100, 800 ISO, processed on Nik and Topaz

Balan Vinod

Type of Critique Requested

• Aesthetic: Feedback on the overall visual appeal of the image, including its color, lighting, cropping, and composition.
  • Conceptual: Feedback on the message and story conveyed by the image.
  • Emotional: Feedback on the emotional impact and artistic value of the image.
  • Technical: Feedback on the technical aspects of the image, such as exposure, color, focus and reproduction of colors and details, post-processing, and print quality.

Specific Feedback and Self-Critique

Any feedback is welcome.

Technical Details

2 Likes

Balan, I love the way he is peeking at you. The darker surroundings brings the focus to the subject. You managed the lighting quite well in his eyes. Their eyes are very reflective, but the light is perfect in his eyes. The composition suits well, with him looking down and into the image. The lines of the leaves point toward the subject. It is all about the Jumping Spider in this image. Well done.

Balan: Great catch and a superb capture. My immediate first impression was this was the “Bad Robot” of film production fame. Not sure if they are present in India but this is very cool. Bravo! >=))>

1 Like

I love the lighting and those eyes, Balan. Great shot!

Every time I come to the macro section I see your impish little jumper peeking out at me and I always open it up for another look. Really captivating.