Hidden Treasure

Sony A700
Minolta 200mm macro
ISO 200, 1/500 @ f4
I found a small roadside bunch of cattails on the road back into Kings Canyon and this particular head among them. I liked the glow of the back light especially. All comments welcome. >=))>

3 Likes

Beautiful light, colors and overall image. No suggestions here, very much enjoying this one.

1 Like

I like how balanced the whole composition is. Everything has an absolutely harmonious and Peaceful. Very impressive.

I love everything about this shot, Bill. The colors and lighting are really outstanding. So glad you found this cattail. Great shot.

Unique and wonderful – composition, color, BG – all gorgeous. Soon they will be fodder for Blackbirds – some good photo ops there.

This photo really caught my eye as I was scrolling through the website. It’s warm and comforting, but dynamic at the same time. Nice contrast between the crisp focus on the cattails and the soft reeds in the background. The glowing background and the side light on the cattails really make them stand out.

Bill, this is outstanding. The cattail head shows fine details and the surrounding glow and lines of leaves are excellent.