Backward Glance

Earlier this year we had a nice crop of Gerbera daisies and I liked this pair right outside our front door with early morning backlight. All comments welcome. >=))>

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Sony A7RIII
Sony 70-400 G-II, Kenko 1.4X TC (560mm)
ISO 400, 1/125 @ f8

3 Likes

Well done. Nice colors, lighting, blurred background.

Bill, the color of the flowers fits well with the background. I like the view from below and especially the scattered drops of water.

Nice one, Bill! I wish for more or less of the leaf at the bottom, but the colors are perfect and so is that background. Great focus, too. These never last for me and so I’ve quit buying them.

This is gorgeous, Bill! I agree with everyone about the colors - they work so well. And I’m always a big fan of a low angle on flowers. You could maybe crop out the leaf at the bottom, and maybe address the darker area in the top left corner. But those are minor. The details are crisp and the composition is perfect. Beautiful shot!

Lovely colors, light and I really like the rain or dew drops, Bill! I’m always trying to capture those and it’s not easy!

Wonderful arrangement of a wonderful subject in wonderful light. Did I leave anything out? Superb!

A wonderful image, Bill. I like the view from behind on flowers, but I don’t always think to take that shot. Excellent in every way.