Hut with tree

Hut near Djupdalsvallen in Härjedalen , Sweden. By using a tele lens I compressed the perspective, and somewhat blurred everything behind the trunks of the main tree.
Olympus EM-1x 300 mm f/4 1/500 ISO 200

What technical feedback would you like if any?

Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Any

On the positive side: the leaves are beautifully colored with great luminosity and the tree has a wonderful canopy. On the negative side: everything feels crowded - The tree on top and the barn on the bottom.

That old building is really leaning; I find myself tilting my head to look at this even though I know it’s straight. The tree and the building are great subjects, and I love the mix of color (including the OOF background). I do wish the buildings to the side weren’t so cut off, but I suspect there weren’t better choices.

@Igor_Doncov and @John_Williams, thanks for your comments, they are appreciated.

The sky was really boring this day, so I decided to keep the sky out of my pictures. (I am not fond of replacing skies, even if it is easily done in Luminar 4.) Here I decided to experiment and go to the extreme and compress the perspective (600 mm equivalent tele lens) to only include the tree and the hut. When I return to this area next autumn, I will for sure test other compositions.

Best Regards,
Ola