I think this are juvenile Sandpipers?

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

Photographed at Hammonasset Beach State Park on July 18, at 5:27 PM. This is a handheld shot at maybe 100yds. I was quite pleased with the sharpness of the photograph.
Thank you for stopping by.
Peter

Specific Feedback

any

Technical Details

Z8, Nikon 180-600mm & 1.4ext, f10, 840mm, 1/2000, ISO 800, and cropped by 50% in DXO PhotoLab 8.


Critique Template

Use of the template is optional, but it can help spark ideas.

  • Vision and Purpose:
  • Conceptual:
  • Emotional Impact and Mood:
  • Composition:
  • Balance and Visual Weight:
  • Depth and Dimension:
  • Color:
  • Lighting:
  • Processing:
  • Technical:

Hi Sandy
I was quiet surprise at the sharpness of the birds at that distance. Thank you for the comment.
Peter

Yes, Peter, these are sandpipers. We have quite a few around the time the shorebirds migrate. This is a nice image. I agree with Sandy.

Really nice catch with the grasses and water providing a fine backdrop. Agree that the pose of the middle bird makes this a winner.

Hi David & Allen
Thank you for the comments.
Peter