I went there again

Today I made some new images of this tree. In a bit different maner then the last one that attracted some nice discussion. I hope this one will give some more comments.

What technical feedback would you like if any?All is welcome

What artistic feedback would you like if any?As always I am very happy with your feedback.

The image was taken with F11, 1/100, -1, iso64, 24-70 at 24mm.
All I did with the raw image was a little play with light and dark in photoshop.(TK tripple play).

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Hi @Ben_van_der_Sande.
Such a beautiful location and that sky is on the spot.
I’m struggling in the composition side, one side of my would like to see the camera lowered and create a full separation of the tree against the sky, but that river it’s a great part of this image.
On the PP, I would raise the exposure a bit and give more contrast to the sky, just to raise the dramatically, but, as everything, it’s just my opinion.
Funny how the grasses create a barrel effect on the horizon.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers

Ben, I can see where @João_Ferrão is coming from. I am also struggling with the composition a little bit. I personally think that the composition is a little too tight. I would like to see more at the bottom and at the top. It feels like the bottom part of the image is somewhat “cut off” and there is not enough of it to “ground” the image. The same way that the top of the tree is too close to the edge of the frame.

@Adhika_Lie, @João_Ferrão, Thank you both. Your comments are very useful to me.