There were only trees

The last from the day I was lost between all these trees.

What technical feedback would you like if any?All is welcome

What artistic feedback would you like if any?All is welcome, I am not so sure about this one.

Pertinent technical details or techniques: F16, iso64, 0,4, 70-200 lens at 200mm

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Ben,

I think this is a very good image. I like the framing of the smaller, more detailed trees by the bigger trunks. Of course this lacks any dramatic light that we’re accustomed to from you… ;-), but we don’t always have to have direct, dramatic light for successful image.

This would have been a great entry in the “Flat Lght” WC… No biggie, but you could crop/clone the bright patch onthe LR edge.

Lon

I agree with Lon’s observations. The composition is really strong but this lacks some element that makes it special. I’m seeing this from an iPhone so it should be taken with a grain of salt.

This one is not particularly working for me. I think it is the horizontal branches on the right direct my attention out of the frame? I find my attention drawn and held there.