Into the Woods Too

What technical feedback would you like if any?

Any processin notes are welcome and invited.

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Any mood this brings to mind?

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)
ISO 400, 24mm, f.4.0, 1/50 sec

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
1 Like

Beautiful path through the forest and I am quite liking your conversion. Well done and good choice. I am finding a bit of out of focus at the bottom distracting. I tried a bottom crop to just above the large rock on the right path and like it. Either way, quite an appealing forest scene.

I thank you, Harley,

I must agree with you about the crop. This was a “grab shot” on my way to another destination. For the sake of time and convenience I didn’t break out the tripod, which would have allowed for a smaller aperture/slower shutter speed, thus more dop. Of course, now I wish I had.

Mark, this view along a very good looking path into the forest is very attractive. The strong contrast really sets off the vertical lines of the trees while the brightness in the distance adds nicely to the depth. The slightly oof bottom is a minor distraction as the rest of the image keeps my eyes there.

I quite like this too, especially when it’s viewed large!