Iris two

20200530_img0715H(3)PNPLA2CinBlkbust+glowW|690x461

70d 150mm home grown

2 Likes

A gorgeous Iris, Larry, and your image is spectacular. I love the intensity of the colors, particularly the purples. The water drops are a great addition. You might consider adding a touch of canvas to the top. This flower has so much energy and it looks to my eye as if it needs a bit more room to grow.

Larry: Fantastic subject, marvelous lighting, great color; what’s not to like. Wonderful image. >=))>

Larry
Gorgeous iris, those water droplets are a real plus! How did you achieve the creamy background??

Oh, this is just lovely. The light on the water drops is fabulous. The background color sets off the purple well.

What a beautiful variety of iris. You’ve presented it well. The water droplets bring it to a higher level. I’m not too sure about the sepia color with green edge of the background. But seem to be the odd man out on that.

Hi Larry! This is a lovely image of a beautiful Iris. Excellent detail throughout, and the background works very well with the deep, intense color of the flower. Excellent!

This is a flat out gorgeous image, Larry! The large view is exquisite with all the lovely details and colors. The OOF BG is perfect and I love those water drops on the petals of the iris as they elevate an already beautiful image another notch. My only suggestion would be to make a print of this and hang it proudly on the wall.