Junco

A Junco in pleasing light.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: iso 1000, 100-400 plus 1.4X at 560 mm, f8, 2000th handheld, A7R4

(If backgrounds have been removed, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Wow, David he is beautiful, and you really captured great detail in him. Love the perch he is on. Lovely, background.

Hi David,

I like this one as presented. The background adds some nice blues that brighten up the warm colors in the image. Well done…Jim

HI David
The detail is great and the perch and eye contact make the shot.
Nice work.
Peter

Very good, David. Your caught a great head turn and it’s perched up nicely on that mossy twig. A lovely background that works well as Jim noted.

I lke the perch and the angled pose of the junco. Excellent detail in the junco.

Hi David, a fine image. A complimentary background and interesting perch not to mention a nice pose from the bird. Fine details.

This is a gorgeous frame. Love everything about it–the fine details on the bird, and the nice background. But I especially like that perch.