Lake Michigan Sunrise

Hope this one qualifies - I came to realize that most of my images are mostly NOT sky! :slight_smile:

I recently modified the colors of the land and trees, if you have any feedback on that. I’m also open to any and all feedback.

2 Likes

Lovely, Brent. I like he composition with the nice shoreline leading into the image.

Brent, this is a really nice composition of a beautiful morning! I also think you handled the colors and sunrise very well. Being from Michigan I occasionally enjoy these scenes in the evening :wink:

Thanks @Dennis_Plank and @Alan_Kreyger! Glad the image works for you.

Being from Michigan I occasionally enjoy these scenes in the evening :wink:

Hahaha! Yes, that makes sense :slight_smile:

This has a wonderful serene mood with the setting sun, Brent. The light is fantastic as are the clouds; like I am there enjoying the evening.

1 Like

Wow, this is beautiful! What great light on the shore to go with the sweet sky. No suggestions here, most enjoyable!

1 Like

Thanks much @Ed_Lowe and @Harley_Goldman!

Yes, the big sky looks great here, Brent. The grazing light on the shoreline is terrific, but it’s the big expanse of high clouds and blue sky that focus this view on the sky. You’ve handled the sun and it’s immediate surrounding very well.

1 Like

A gorgeous scene with great light, Brent! The exposure is perfect, especially in regards to the sun and you did a fine job with the processing. Great job pulling out the color and details in the trees and rocks!

1 Like