Landscape, Street photography, urban or what?

Hey everyone! So I recently took this image fairly locally. It was a very wet evening so I shot this from under my umbrella. Anyways, my question is, what category would you say this image fits into?

Hi Zoltan. Due to the predominance of the hand of man in this one, it should go in the non-nature category.

1 Like

Zoltan, I agree with Harley on this being a non-nature image for sure. I like how you’ve brought the FG structure in from the ULHC. The symmetry of the image is quite nice considering all the items involved. Well done there. Also, the construction material contrasts between the two bridges or trestles is an interesting element too…:sunglasses:

1 Like

@Harley_Goldman thank you! That makes sense for sure.
@Paul_Breitkreuz thanks, I almost didn’t bother getting out the car (and getting soaked) but I’m glad I did. The red bridge is actually a railway bridge, and the orange strike is a train with it’s lights on! Then you have 2 bridges in the background! I’m pretty happy how it turned out! Thanks again!

1 Like

I see this image and think of numerous categories for man made structure wth simply bridges being one such category.

1 Like

I don’t know what category this fits into but the graphic quality here is marvelous.

1 Like

Thank you Igor! It was one of those rare times when went to shoot with an idea in my head and left with something completely different :blush: