Leaves

For some reason the image has an uneven blue hue that isn’t on the original image. I will attempt to reload it below.

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Sony A6000, F25, 1/25 sec., ISO800. In camera illustration mode, post processed in PS and NIK

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
6 Likes

Love the image! It is the essence of the life cycle of a tree! The wonderful growth of that branch, stages of the leaves and then the wood planks in the background. I like both images - the blue hue makes it “pop”, but the other image is more organic.

Pat: Is this an Illustration Mode shot? I like them both although the straight shot does work better for me. I like the comp and the fence is a great BG. Nicely seen and presented. >=))>

Beautiful image! the background complements the colors of the flowers> even though both backgrounds work, I like the second one better. The texture of the wood very much adds to the image.

Yes, I believe it is in illustration mode. Its hard to tell on this one and it doesn’t read what mode it is in the properties.

The second one seems more natural. Very elegant.

Beautiful photo! A simple, elegant composition.

A beautiful image, Patricia. The one with the proper color is definitely an improvement. I do find myself wishing for a little more paneling on the left side of the frame.

@Bill_Fach, what is “Illustration Mode”? I’m not familiar with that. Thanks!

Hi Mark. The Sony has several creative features in-camera and Illustration Mode is my favorite.
Pat

A most graceful image, the wooden backdrop being perfect for displaying the bright colour of the leaves.

Patricia I love this. I am very drawn to the darker image because of the contrast within the image. just outstanding!!!

A really delicious image Patricia. I like more the first image because my eyes are in love with the color contrasts. I love this image.

A piece of art !!

Balan Vinod