Mohawk Falls

My favorite waterfall location is Ricketts Glen SP, PA. For this image of Mohawk Falls I had to carefully make my way over some very slick rock and set up in the middle of the cascades. This POV is my favorite of this particular waterfall.
Nikon D700, Nikon 17-35 @ 19 mm, f 18 @ 1.6 sec, ISO 200, CPL, cable release & tripod

Ed, the fallen leaves and bits of stream make a great lead up to the falls. The change to green and yellow colors around the falls is a good change that helps to add interest to the falls. The overall glow shows the benefit of shooting under the overcast skies that I see peeking through the trees at the very top.

I really like the point of view in this image. Is a real nice fall waterfall shot. Beautiful color and perfect exposure. It really does feel like the East.

Ed, wonderful take here. The perspective works very well from this lowered POV. I suspect the big gift here is the fallen leaves and the various colors around the cascading falls. A very fine rendition from this locale…:sunglasses:

A very pretty scene, Ed! I like the curtain effect of the falls and the autumn leaves add a lot of nice color. Good job with the exposure also.

Thanks for your thoughts guys; always appreciated.