Morning snack

I was following this Osprey and trying to get an open spot in the high grass. It is not the best photograph of an Osprey, but I like the framing of the shot.
Thank you for stopping by.
Peter

Specific Feedback Requested

any

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon R5, Canon 100-500mm & 1.4ext, f10, 700mm, 1/2000, ISO 3200. The shot is cropped by 65 %, into a 16 by 9. I used local brushes to sharpen the Osprey in DXO Photo Lab 5.

I like this, Peter. It’s also an interesting slice of natural history as I’m not used to seeing this species landing on the ground. A very nice catch.

I like the composition : some blue sky, grasses, the osprey nicely framed by the foliage, and a good low angle on the shot. And it has a fish.

I like the composition here but on closer look, the Osprey is a little soft and noisy. You might try to run Topaz sharpen AI if you have it. Another round of noise reduction with Topaz D noise might also help. You just have to watch that you don’t get over sharp artifact.

An unusual shot well worth showing! I’ve never seen one heading for the ground either. Good that focus stayed on him with all the surroundings.

I won’t comment on the techs, as others have done that. Nice catch, Peter.