Mountain Pitcherplant

I got a little, creative(?), with the crop on this one. I saw the water drop - upper left - and the hairs and water inside the “pitcher” and thought those and the dark lines made a nice vision.

What technical feedback would you like if any? all

What artistic feedback would you like if any? all

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)
Cropped to just show the internal leaf pattern and raindrop. Nikon D3500, 70-300 mm (92mm), f/8; 1/15s. It was an overcast, rainy day. This is the mountain purple pitcherplant, listed as rare. Thanks

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Mike: This has a very nice “what is it?” factor. Nice work on getting the leaf texture. The drop would work better for me if it was not quite so close to the edge of the frame but don’t see any obvious crop suggestions. >=))>

Nice textures, shapes and lines in this, Mike. I love water drops, but in this particular case, I have to agree with Bill, it is a bit close to the edge of the frame.