Mr. Toads Wild-Ride

This was a bit of a change-up for my style of landscape photography. I’d photographed this location on two consecutive visits. Once as a standard scene with a wide angle and the second visit with a specifically designed soft-focus lens. All photos were color transparency takes with additional follow up conversions to B&W with NIK and PS.
The BG large white rock does provide a bit of illusion of a windshield that is definitely not there.

Mamiya RB67 ProSD - Mamiya C 150mm SF lens - Velvia 50

This is a good desert image and kind of classic scene if you search a little. I definitely thought it was a windshield when first posted. Great optical illusion, intended or not. Good one, Paul.

Paul, that’s plain weird. Makes for a good “whatsit” thing, likeness of a magnify glass turned around :grin:

This is not your usual fare, but you handled it beautifully Paul. The B&W conversion looks good and the optical illusion is a bit of a mind bender. Great find!

Paul, a neat peek into the past. The junked vehicle stands out very well in b&w and the windshield illusion is amazing.

This is a great one Paul. That illusion of the window is crazy. Great job using the old soft focus lens. Well done!

Lon