My Best Bird Photos of 2022!

2022 was absolutely crazy! I was in the field for more than 200 days this year and visited some truly incredible places and saw so many unbelievably beautiful birds!

I hope you will enjoy this Flame Bowerbird as a sample of one of my favourite images from 2022. Please be sure to check out the link below to the full portfolio of all my favourite images from 2022!

FULL BEST OF 2022 GALLERY - HERE

Specific Feedback Requested

Any

Technical Details

4 Likes

Loved your gallery. Spectacular color and detail. Like the natural framing of the above shot.

I think this should be called “grumpy bird” :blush: What an unusual, beautiful bird. Thanks for sharing. I enjoy seeing birds I have never seen. Love this comical shot. It makes me laugh! I’ve watched many of your videos with Jan Wegener and have learned a lot about bird photography. Thank you. I’ll be happen to check out your portfolio.

Wow, the color and that look. Very cool image, Glenn. I can see why it’s one of your favs from last year.

I love your shows with Jan Wegener. As for your 2022 portfolio - I can only say it has to be seen to be believed! Fantastic!!

Well, I can imagine you like this one. What a stunning bird and shot - bringing a smile on my face ! Cheers, Hans