Myspace.com

Above my back yard 2 years ago. I may have posted a similar image previously on NPN v1. Reprocessed today. No cloning or moving.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Pertinent technical details or techniques: iso 800. 150-600 C at 500mm, f8, 2000th, D500, handheld, 60% of full frame, hazy and partially cloudy

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Wow, that is a very cool image!!!

Cool image indeed. Not only good action but wonderfully captured. Curious about the younger eagles dark talons and feet. The juveniles I have seen have the usual yellow. Trick of light maybe?

Yeah, Jim, I also thought the lack of color on the feet was unusual. But the tide was out and they were mucking about in the mud… I did try to extract the color but there was none to be found.

What an incredible shot, David. Wonderful detail in both eagles. Nicely done. :+1::+1:

David: Awesome capture of an incredible moment. I’m not a bird guy but this is compelling.>=))>

A great catch, David. It must have been terrific to watch the whole episode. Those talons are amazing.

Mud might be the explanation.

WOW! An amazing capture. Great timing and execution.

Absolutely stunning image, David. I missed this one as a recent post and I just caught it here as an EP selection. Congrats on the fine image and of course the EP honor as well…:+1: