Naked

A nice stand of Aspens in the mountains of northern NM

Specific Feedback Requested

any and all are welcomed

Technical Details

Hi James,

In addition to the contrast, I like how the evergreens in the front frame the aspens. I believe that the contrast between the elements is what makes this a very nice B&W.

I do wonder what the photo would look like if you cropped a little off the sides to get the framing elements closer to the edge. I like the tall aspen in the middle but I’m not sure about the darker parts to the left and right at the top. They reflect/mirror the darker framing elements at the bottom, but I’d be curious as to what it would look like cropped at the top. I’m interested to hear what others think.

This is a nice photo and I can see it printed in a large size and hanging on a wall.

I like this B&W photo a lot. I haven’t seen the color image, but I would say this was a nice choice. The aspens really stand out. I think the 2 leaning trees in the middle make this image more interesting. They’re saying that nature isn’t perfect. One little nit picking suggestion. The slanted limb in the URC catches my eye. Maybe clone it out. Very nice job.

James Milligan
jmill59@icloud.com