North Georgia Waterfall

What technical feedback would you like if any?

all help is appreciated

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

any

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)
Sony A7III 28-70, F20, 1sec, 200iso, 70mm

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

Hey Tom, I like the shutter speed and I think this is a great composition but it could benefit from some more diffused light. Perhaps shooting the same scene early morning, late afternoon or on a cloudy day would help. Also it appears there is a bit of a green tint on the water.

Hi Tom, I like the composition. It feels balanced to me and even though the light is a bit harsh, I think you have done well controlling it. One of the best part of the image is the clump of three trees next to the lower waterfall, not only it is an attention grabber but it also counter balances the waterfall really well. The image could benefit from some dodging and burning. I think I would like to see a darker foreground and a brighter waterfall (these should be done relative to each other). @Blake_Randall has a good point about the color tint as well.