Oak Titmouse

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

I got this little guy in our backyard a few days ago. D500, Nikon 200-500 lens, Nikon 1.4 TC, 1/000th, f 8, 700mm, ISO 4000, hand held, AI Clear, cropped to 1702 x 2208

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Wonderful photo of this little guy Dave. I am amazed how you can hand hold 500mm lens (with TC) and get such a gorgeous detailed image. Very nicely done.

Hi Dave
I am with Linda (500mm with a 1.5) vary good. I also like the framing and head turn. Nice work.
Peter

Hi Dave, wonderful pose you have captured - such a cute subject. I like the composition with the curved branch and pleasing background. The bird seems soft to me - I think it might be able to handle another round of sharpening. I would consider taking out the large semi-circle on the lower left.

This is really nice, Dave. I love the pose and the perch. My only nit is the light blob on the lower half of the left side-it keeps pulling my eye.