Ocean Blur

Description: Ocean blur

Specific Feedback Requested: Any welcome

Pertinent technical details or techniques: 70mm f/11 9 sec iso 250

Is this a composite? (focus stacks or exposure blends are not considered composites) No

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
3 Likes

The swaths of color look great here Mario. It also looks wonderfully peaceful. The bit of rocks at the edge are an intriguing touch of reality in a dreamy image. Depending on what you’re trying to do here, those might also be cloned out for a totally dreamy view.

I find this lovely!! The composition is very pleasing with the low horizon and dramatic sky with the clouds reaching up. The colors are soft, fitting with the motion blur, but still very engaging. I love the soft mauve against the blue/orange/rose tones.

Very small nit, but the horizon seems to be falling off tiny bit to the left and bulging a tiny bit in the center. I thought it might be be an optical illusion but pulling it into PS and using the leveling ruler shows it.

Great color palette , I agree with Diane about the horizon, The textures are wonderful as is the soft movement of the water