Paradise Valley Sunrise

Sunrise this morning was terrific. This is a 4 shot pano looking North in Paradise Vallely, MT. (5D3, 24-105 @ 70 mm, 1/6 s, f/16, iso 800, tripod)

1 Like

Spectacular sunrise, Mark. Your photo makes me wish I could have been there to see it in person. Can’t imagine changing a thing. Simply beautiful.

Can’t beat that beautiful view here, Mark. A truly gorgeous sunrise scene… :+1:

Truly! Wonderful colors with nicely handled tonal range in the sky. Being nitpicky, I could wish for a little more contrast in the mountains on the right.

Gosh, I haven’t seen sunset like this for a while. Super gorgeous, Mark. I wish I have a bigger screen to view this!

Montana is called Big Sky Country for a reason. This has to be the best sky that I have ever seen in a pano with this long an aspect ratio. This just has color and drama from end to end. My only nitpick is that I might consider cloning away the tree in the extreme LLC, it feels pretty tight to the frame edge. But that is a true nitpick , overall this is a wonderful image.

Now that’s what I call a wide pano. I quite like it. I agree with Ed about the LLC tree.