Pastel Peace

Critique Style Requested: Standard

The photographer is looking for generalized feedback about the aesthetic and technical qualities of their image.

Description

While most people hope for glorious sunsets at the beach, I love the subtle, pastel colors of the sunrise on the Oregon Coast. I usually have the beach to my self at that time of day.

Technical Details

1/5 sec. @f14, ISO 200

2 Likes

I thought this might be from you when I saw the thumbnail image! The soft colors are beautiful, Chris. I like the way the white Surfline bisects the pink top and bottom.

Gorgeous, Chris. We are going to be out in Oregon in a couple of months and I can’t wait to get to the coast!

@linda_mellor @Mark_Muller Thank you both for your comments. I hope you have a wonderful visit to Oregon…definitely must get to the coast. And, maybe Mark will get back up here in October :wink:

2 Likes

This is a flat out gorgeous scene, Chris! I am loving the pastel tones you captured here and all the horizontal lines compliment the landscape format beautifully. My only suggestion, and this is just my personal preference; would be to clone out those white areas on the beach as they catch my eye just a little. Certainly not a deal breaker as this is fantastic.

@Ed_Lowe Yes, I see what you mean and I will take care of it. Thanks.