Phosphorescence

These are a few of my favorites taken at the Oregon Coast this year.

Specific Feedback Requested

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No

3 Likes

Chris, these are excellent. #1 is so peaceful and inviting. The shapes and color shifts in #2 are amazing. #4 is a great abstract, with all of it’s tendrils and the scattered “dots”. #5 looks like a space shot of Jupiter. Have you been coaching NASA?

1 Like

Real nice collection Chris. Tough to choose but I think the last two are my favorites.

1 Like

This is a wonderful collection of images from the year, Chris. All are quite lovely and my favorites are the second image and the last as I find the pastel colors very beautiful and engaging in both scenes.

1 Like

What a wonderful collection of images from this past year’s adventures, Chris. All are outstanding captures; but at least for me, the first, second and last are blissfully peaceful and make me smile. Thanks for posting them. Cheers!

1 Like

This is a great collection and an excellent example of how to make the best of an opportunity by using creativity and varied viewpoints. The abstract (#4) is my favorite. There is no end of interesting details textures and patterns to look at!

1 Like

@linda_mellor Your comment about the photos being “blissfully peaceful” resonated with me as that is what I hope to achieve.

@Harley_Goldman @Ed_Lowe @Mark_Seaver @Gary_Minish Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful comments.