Pintail, coming in for landing

Thank you so much for your kind comments & views!

Any pertinent technical details: Canon 5D3; 500 mm; ISO 320; 1/2000 sec. at F 5.6.

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

This is lovely, Jagdeep. The light is gorgeous and the position of the wings with the head poking out between them is just perfect. Well done.

1 Like

Very nice frame. Just the slightest bit of wing blur adds a lot to this image. Love the complimentary background. One of my favorite ducks to photograph. Nicely done.

1 Like

Oh my, this is absolutely gorgeous! Perfection in subject, background, colors and techs. Love it!

1 Like

The lighting and colors are beautiful. I especially like the orange stripe in the wing. Well done…Jim

1 Like

Killer landing photo… congrats.

1 Like

Wow. This is a beautiful image of one of my favorite ducks. Sharpness in the head with some blur in the wings really gives a sense of the movement. The colors and background are wonderful. Composition spot on. What’s not to love? I wouldn’t change a thing.

1 Like

Excellent color and detail. Superb wing position. I really enjoy the background.

1 Like

I don’t have much to add. Duck and BG are gorgeous, and the pose is great with that full wing extension. Wish this was mine.

1 Like

Beautiful frame. Great light and detail. I like the pose with a good look at the underside of one wing and the speculum on the other. Well done.

1 Like

Elegant capture and love the rich gold hues of bird and complementary bgd.

1 Like