Quality Time

This is a slightly reworked image from 2017. Although a nice beach and landscape, the image is really about the dog and its person enjoying quality time together. Thanks for your comments on what the image needs.

What technical feedback would you like if any?

Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any?

Any

Any pertinent technical details:

Panasonic Lumix DMC_LX100

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

Here’s another take on the image that is darker.

Hi Larry. A very cool scene. I like the composition with the nice leading lines. For my taste, the second version works a bit better, but I think you might try dehazing the mountains a little bit to give them more presence. I do wish the land/sea interface didn’t behead the man.

Thanks, Dennis. I didn’t realize the man was beheaded. Perhaps it looks this way because of the beach and water coming together by his head. He’s pretty tiny in the image - maybe no one would be looking. You have a good eye. I will try the dehazing to see how it affects the image. I wanted to keep that haze/fog in the background. I appreciate your visit and comments.