Red Fox in early morning

Thought I’d share one more fox image with this being a favorite pose of what I think is the adult female. Hope you all aren’t too tired of these fox images.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any

Technical Details

Canon 90D, Sigma 150-600 C @600mm, tripod
ISO 800, f6.3, 1/500s

3 Likes

Who gets tired of foxes? Well, maybe chicken farmers. She is gorgeous- free and energetic looking, alert and ready for anything. I guess she’s looking at or for the kids.

Works for me just fine, Allen. This is a gorgeous profile take on this little girl?.. :+1:
btw: if this was a deer in this exact scene I would have thought it was a photo I’d taken a zillion years ago with Kodachrome 200. Same profile look with the head turned exactly the same way… :cowboy_hat_face:

Beautiful frame, just wondering, what caught her attention.
If you have some more canvas sideways, you may make it more rectangular, less squarish.

@JRajput
Hi Jagdeep,
Thanks for the comment! I don’t remember anything specific being in the field to catch her eye. I guess she was just checking her surroundings.
I tried the standard 18x12 crop but wasn’t happy with all the elements included with that so I chose a 16x12 crop. I realize it’s more squarish as you mention but works okay for my taste.

The grass is growing higher and higher in the field so I doubt I’ll be getting many more fox images but it’s been great observing them up til now. Thanks for all your comments and suggestions on the photos!

1 Like