Reflecting on Fall w/ Re-post

Re-post:

Original:

Description:

Reflection on the Wenatchee River near Leavenworth, WA. This is a beautiful area any time of year but especially in fall.

Specific Feedback Requested:

All comments welcome!

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

D850, 70-200 @ 70mm, 1/80 sc @ f9, ISO 200

Is this a composite? (focus stacks or exposure blends are not considered composites) No

3 Likes

Nice impressionistic shot. Great colors.

I love the warm colors here, your processing of color is very well executed.

The other thing that appeals to me about this image is the almost sine-wave type pattern of the greens against the red/yellows. The up and down pattern of the warm colors helps move my eye across the image.

There are some beautiful colors in the reflections you have here. And they are nicely arranged. I also like the overall warm color cast. My only suggestion would be to darken the strong yellow shape in the center left to provide more texture and to not be quite so dominant.

Beautiful autumn reflection for sure, Steve. The ripples add some nice textures to the blaze of fall color.I can see why you like this area.

Thank you @Michael_Lowe, @Ed_McGuirk, @Igor_Doncov and @Ed_Lowe for you comments. I added a new version at the top to darken the yellow shape in the center left per Igor’s suggestion. Thank you for your help!

1 Like