Ribbons and Bows

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any/all

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any and all

Any pertinent technical details: Another from my “ripples” file. Never get tired of the colors and designs presented by reflections in water. These are reflections of the fall color on a local pond. Taken with Canon SX50, 1/320, F5.6, ISO 800 at 61mm.

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.
4 Likes

Very neat Patricia, the patterns here remind me of flowers. Lot’s of interesting shapes and patterns to hold the viewer’s attention. A great abstract image,

Love the shapes and patterns and the colors are a bonus. Well seen.

No critiques here, this is a really interesting image to look at. Well done!

Wow, this is amazing. The psychedelic distortion and warping of reality is a lot of fun. Even better is that it’s a natural scene and not staged or constructed. Really love this and hope to find similar scenes myself.

Very, very cool!

Patricia,

Absolutely LOVE this! Just gorgeous. I love too that inbetween the patterns you can see the finer details of the reality of the trees being reflected. But overwhelmingly, the abstract patters and reflection of color is just fantastic.

And the more I look at this, the more perplexed and amazed I am. It’s a mystery I can’t figure out, but it’s not stopping me from enjoying this.

LOn

Patricia,
You have done a marvelous job with this one. Patterns, colors, shapes…it has it all. Great abstract!

I’m so glad you posted this. I remember fondly those you posted in the past. They look like polished gemstones. Water is so fascinating.

This photograph goes a long way in illustrating how wonderful, unique and absolutely crazy our world is. It takes a sensitive eye to see images of this kind when out in nature. Beautiful work Patricia.

You just keep getting better at these, Patricia. You could hold workshops with that pond as the only subject. I like the subtle diagonals here. Makes the image more dynamic.

This is a stunning abstract Patricia. The color is amazing and the shapes mind bending.

This is stunning, Patricia!