Road Side Morning Glory

My wife and I keep an eye on the side of the road on my near daily morning walks. We discovered a growth of morning glories with several variations of colors. My wife allowed me a few minutes to photograph them. Used lighting underneath flowers which gave a little more light to the flower horns. No color added to flower.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any

Technical Details

Is this a composite: No
Canon 5drMk.III with 180 Macro lens at f22, 1/30 sec. and ISO 2000. Use Lighroom, Photoshop and Topaz in post processing.

elwise44
1 Like

Nice colors here, John. I especially like how the oof background accentuates the blossoms. Well seen.

John, I would really like to respond more to your images, often positively and occasionally usefully, but you never post any thoughts about others’ images, and I have never seen any response from you about any potentially useful comment anyone may have made about yours, so I’m conflicted and will remain silent. Sorry. It’s a missed opportunity.

Hi Diane, Sorry you feel that way because I have posted many comments and responses, just not recently. I feel conflicted now because I paid my dues and try to comment as much as possible for me and certainly did not want any kind of adversarial relationship to exist. I have learned much and value NPA but don’t feel expert enough to judge others all the time.
Wayne