See Canyon V-2020

What technical feedback would you like if any? I would love to hear any feedback that fellow photographers are willing to share.

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Again, I would love to hear any feedback that fellow photographers are willing to share.

Every year we make a few trips to See Canyon and Springs to check local leaf color. Fall in See Canyon was as unusual as the whole of 2020. Weather changed from no frost to hard freeze. Most of the Maple leaves were still green when they dropped. That said, it is always worth the trip.

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

Nikon D5 Camera with a Nikkor 28-300 f/3.5-5.6 lens
Settings were F22.0, 28mm, ISO 1000 (auto)
(If this is a composite, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.

ig cheryl_a_kuhl

1 Like

Cheryl: What a peaceful inviting scene this is. I like the leaves littered throughout the comp and I especially like the light on the leaves in the lower left side. Well seen, composed and captured. >=))>

Cheryl, this little falls, stream and leaves looks great. What peaceful setting. The brightness of the two leaves in the lower left certainly grabs my attention.

Thanks Bill for your kind words. It is a lovely little Oasis in an otherwise dry world.

Thanks Mark. In a year with little color, I guess the eye searches for it.