Skogafoss

We were in this location when there was a lot of sun, but sun means rainbows. It’s a very busy spot, but just around the corner a little closer, there were no people. It just called for a wide angle lens. This is definitely an iconic tourist spot.

Specific Feedback Requested

Any.

Technical Details

Sony A7C, ISO 100, 2/5s, f/13, 24mm
Capture One - slight dynamic range adjustments, clarity, and levels

2 Likes

Karla: Iceland is on my bucket list and this reinforces the hope. Great capture of the moment and conditions. >=))>

@Bill_Fach Thank you. I hope you get to go! We just hit a few highlights.

This is a beautiful image . I would have bought this postcard! :grinning: Really love the double rainbow and how it leads to the waterfall. Iceland is on my list too exactly because of these pictures. I love waterfalls!

Wow, Karla, this is incredible. Beautiful postcard indeed!

@tamar-aharony and @David_Bostock I’m glad you enjoyed my postcard! :smiley:

I was pleased to see a double rainbow and that the one was so very bright. I’ve seen other similar images, so it must be a fairly common occurrence. There are a LOT of waterfalls there in varying sizes.

Hi Karla
The rainbows sell this location and make this good postcard.
Peter

1 Like

Beautifully composed - this one really makes you want to go there. I love how that rock is illuminated in the lower centre.

1 Like

@peter & @Mike_Friel I’m glad you enjoyed the photo and it served it’s purpose as a postcard. :slight_smile: Thanks for your comments!