Sotaseter 2 + repost

This is another image from the Sotaseter region in Norway. Taken not far from the place where I shot my previous post, both are oldies already. But they fit in the autumn period. No need to hang over the water this time, but to climb a little. For my taste saturated colours, because of the sun that shone through the leaves for a few minutes.

All comments are welcome.

Pertinent technical details or techniques:

Pentax K10D, Pentax DA 4/16-45mm @26mm, 1/160s, f16, ISO400.

You may only download this image to demonstrate post-processing techniques.

This is a great view and I wish I was there to experience it. I really love the reds in the foreground. They go so well with the yellow of the tree leaves.

I agree with @Tom_Nevesely and will also state I love the snow covered peaks in the BG. It contrasts nicely with the warm, sunlit FG.
:vulcan_salute:

Han,
This has a wonderful depth to it front to back and those yellow leaves of the birch compliment the reds of groundcover rather nicely. What elevates the image another notch for me is those snow covered peaks in the BG. My only suggestion would be to tone down some of those rock tops as they look a little bright. Really nice image.

Han,

Love this! What a grand landscape; excellent near/far composition. Processing is great and this view just brings me right there - as If I was standing there.

Minor observation - wishing the straight line (road?) wasn’t coming in from the right side at mid line. Not a deal breaker, just a little out of sync with the pastoral nature of the landscape - but of course the road is now part of nature…

Well done!

Lon

I really like the luminosity here and appreciate the absence of a polarizing filter which may have killed it.

@Tom_Nevesely, @Lon_Overacker, @Michael_Lowe, @Ed_Lowe, @Igor_Doncov: thank you all for your comments and suggestions.
Toning down the brightest parts of the snow on the mountains will be easy; the road (as mentioned by @Lon_Overacker) will probably be more challenging. But I agree that it is a disturbing element. I’ll remove the road and check if the result is acceptable in 1:1 viewing.

@Lon_Overacker and @Ed_Lowe : I more or less removed the road and toned down the brightest parts of the snow on the tock tops. This is what it looks like.