Spiderwort with dew

This is a stacked image of 14 frames, focus bracketing done manually, assembled in Zerene stacker. I wish I had two more frames with the part of leaf in the foreground and the sepal behind the petals on the left of the flower.

What technical feedback would you like if any? Any

What artistic feedback would you like if any? Any

Pertinent technical details or techniques: Canon 7DII + 180/3.5 + tripod

Stacked image. f/8, 1/160, ISO 800
DPP4, PSCC, Zerene stacker, NIK detail extractor and tonal contrast
(If the background has been replaced, etc. please be honest with your techniques to help others learn)

If you would like your image to be eligible for a feature on the NPN Instagram (@NaturePhotoNet), add the tag ‘ig’ and leave your Instagram username below.
2 Likes

Beautiful photo Ravi. The colors, composition and detail are outstanding. Love the OOF background too. Nicely done.

Ravi: Those drops are real jewels and the stack looks great to my eye. Really well done. >=))>

Awesome dew in this image, Ravi. I like the composition and the background, and your stacking looks excellent. A beautiful image.

Spiderwort can take over a garden but is a good subject for photos, especially with such abundant dew in sharp focus. Nice composition as well. Outstanding image.

Ravi, I am enjoying all the nice dew drops on your Spiderwort. Very nicely done. :+1: :+1: